Technical Assistance & Small Biz Orgs
While technical assistance and small business centers have been critical to small business success, they are often limited in their capacity to help the most vulnerable businesses.
This is because they:
- have scarce resources that must be spread across businesses
- are designed to offer one-off support to individual businesses on an as-needed basis
- are not structured to offer networking opportunities or meaningful proposal matchmaking
- offer fragmented services that may be difficult to find
- often help businesses only at certain steps within the public procurement process
How does The Amalgamation help?
We work with technical assistance centers and small business organizations to:
- offer comprehensive support throughout the entire procurement process
- provide a community for the small businesses seeking their services
- share access to key bid software for bid identification and bid/no bid decision-making
- facilitate small business mentor-protégé relationships and proposal team matchmaking
Revolutionizing Public Procurement for Small Businesses