Despite valiant efforts, government agencies across the country are struggling to meet their goals when it comes to contracting with small firms, especially those owned by women, minorities, veterans, and other historically underutilized businesses.
The Amalgamation helps agencies support small businesses and meet their contracting goals by:
- Connecting them with small, underutilized businesses
- Increasing the number of competitive teams for public projects
- Fostering equity in prime-sub contracting to reduce contract fraud and tokenism
- Providing single contract options with a diverse team of specialists
- Working with procurement offices and RFQ/RFP writers to make their processes more accessible and feasible for small businesses.
If you’re looking to increase small business success and meet your agency’s DBE goals, let’s chat about how to implement the necessary changes.
Revolutionizing Public Procurement for Small Businesses