ABOUT ON THE GROUND
Culturally relevant engagement services for and by the community. On the Ground believes the community is the expert on what they need. We also believe engagement work should be paid, and we hire local community members to canvass, table and talk to their neighbors about local projects and opportunities for input.
- On the ground, door to door canvassing services using local community members who are paid for their time
- Helping you reach the communities who aren't responding to your survey or showing up to your meeting
- Culturally relevant oral and written translation services for planning and engineering projects in Spanish and other languages upon request
- Event logistics including securing venues, setup, breakdown and food (we use local businesses)
- Tabling at public events or festivals