Public Participation Partners (P3) is a small, minority- and woman-owned, full-service public involvement and information firm. We are uniquely qualified to provide cost-effective traditional and specialized public engagement and communication services tailored to meet agency goals and community expectations.
- Small and large scale meeting planning and facilitation - virtual and traditional
- Public survey development and implementation using online and traditional methods
- Public communications planning and implementation, including website design, story mapping, social media outreach and video production
- Environmental justice and limited English proficiency outreach, including multi-lingual translation and interpretation
- Advisory group, neighborhood ambassador, and community leader training and oversight
- Stakeholder engagement – outreach to religious organizations, community groups, apartment complexes, school districts, etc.
- Elected Official outreach
- GIS mapping and database management